Order Accuracy with Barcode Verification
Designed to effectively verify orders via scanning barcodes before they are shipped or delivered.
A verifier can scan and verify invoices and all parts being shipped or delivered. From the time the invoice is scanned a picker retrieves all parts than scans and verifies with items ordered.
Quality Enhancing Features
- Easy to use hand-held barcode scanner
- Orders are processed more efficiently: after an order is picked, a verifier scans the barcoded invoice and parts.
- You can track the time the verification reporting and accuracy of the QC process
- Notification alerts of discrepancies regarding parts, stock variances – allow correcting these issues before any problem occurs.
- Generate a verification report to track and list any exceptions, corrections and the completion of the QR process.
- A log screen pop up displays the start and end times of the verification – improving personnel accountability.
- Screen displays pertinent checkpoint guides: verified quantity, verified and out of stock inventory.
- Promotes more efficient work standards and an effective quality-control process for your staff and your business.
Performance Proven Benefits
- Eliminate errors on all order before any part leaves the building to ship or deliver.
- Satisfied customer ratings will positively improve as these orders consistently deliver 100% right the first time.
- Build customer loyalty as your improved standards of consistent, error-free service continues.
- Increasing profits: You, as well as your customer, save money / time by eliminating labor duplication, part return downtime and repeated shipping and delivery costs.
- Customers can work more efficiently when they receive the right part the first time.
- Customers will increase service repair turn times and billings with your accurate deliveries.
- More precise accounting: As barcoding is complete, the quantity is incremented for verification on the invoice & quantity inventory.
- Build valuable CRM – increase customer confidence and strengthen your business relationships.